Friday, September 26, 2014

Mommy's Little Helper

Dean has been a great little "helper" lately. Here he is helping me fold laundry. It's pretty much is favorite thing in the world.






Some of those piles used to be folded nicely. Today he did start bringing me clothes, so that was cute.

I don't have a picture, but he has started feeding me food. He'll put his cheerios up to my mouth. And his chewed on graham crackers. So sweet! He attempts to slide his tray onto his chair. He's still working on that one.


The other night he was SUPER fussy pants--crying if I held him, crying if I put him down. So I finally decided I was just going to do the dishes. Well, he seemed interested so I held him up to see the bubbles. I put his feet in to let him feel the water. Next thing I know, bam, he's in the sink with the bubbles. I guess it counts as helping me do dishes since he even grabbed some dishes and put them in there with him. He was in heaven. Then he got to go straight to the bath. More heaven. Have I mentioned that he loves to splash? He was just so happy and cute that I didn't mind cleaning up the massive amounts of water all over the kitchen.









I sure love my little helper!



No comments:

Post a Comment