Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Long Time, Some See

I realize most people who read this blog have seen us recently, so I'm not going to actually try to recap the last (almost) 6 months of our lives. Yep, Dean will be 17 months old in a week, and my last post was his 11 month post. I guess I need to blog about events now rather than months. Here's some picture overload for you though.

From "his" birthday dinner the day before his birthday and then "his" cake on his birthday.







Oh, he is just so cute.

One time when I kept trying to get a picture and he just wanted to go to bed.

We like to make faces at each other.

This is one of my all time FAVORITE pictures of Dean. Oh that smile.

Somehow he quit screaming for two seconds and allowed Trevor to snap this ultra cute picture of the world's most handsome lumberjack. He was also the world's saddest/warmest/toobigforhisclothes lumberjack, but we'll focus on handsome.

Dean is such a good helper!

Stay tuned for posts about Thanksgiving and Christmas and more about Dean.

No comments:

Post a Comment