Monday, March 3, 2014

Stats

Dean had his doctor appointment today. Can I just say, once more, how much more I like the new pediatrician we are taking him to? I went to her for a redo of his 2 month appointment because the other pediatrician was in and out in two seconds, didn't do what I felt was an adequate exam, and gave me zero opportunities to ask questions. This doctor is WAY better. After Dean dropped by 25% in both weight and height from his one month to two month appointments, I was eager to know what his stats would be this month. We're happy that since we started formula he has grown by leaps and bounds and is back to where he was before.

Height: 26.25 inches, 90%
Weight: 15 lbs 10 oz, 50%
Head Circumference: 42 cm, 50.75%
Cuteness: 10, 100% (okay, I made that one up)

No comments:

Post a Comment